To start 2018 on a lucky note; we have decided to do FREE Standard Shipping for ALL orders, and will also add on 1 FREE Egg Gift Box for every order too!
Orders are usually processed for shipping within 2 working days. A shipping confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent to you once your package has been dispatched.
Which Shipping Option Is Best For You?
Here's a breakdown of the different shipping options available on our website - skip to the chart below if you find this too wordy!
Free Standard Shipping
- Most economical shipping option (FREE)
- International shipping times are relatively longer – takes approximately 10-18 working days (not counting weekends and PHs and eves of PHs)
- Very limited tracking available for most countries outside Singapore. Packages will only be tracked while they are still in Singapore. There is no guarantee of further updates after the packages have been dispatched overseas and have been handled over to the local courier/postal services of the respective countries (Sweden seems to be an exception to the rule though, lucky Swedes!).
- Standard mail articles may be only available for collection at the local post offices (depends on the local postal service in your area), so recipients may need to collect their packages personally at the PO.
EPac – Joint service by USPS & Singpost
- Full tracking updates
- EPac packages are prioritized over other standard mail, and will be processed and delivered more quickly - takes approximately 6-12 working days (not counting weekends and PHs and eves of PHs)
- Delivers to both P.O. boxes and mailboxes. However, in rare cases, recipients may need to collect their packages personally at the PO.
- Affordably priced
- Available only for USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Poland & Japan
Recommended for customers who want to be able to keep track of their packages, and receive them more quickly.
- Short shipping times - takes approximately 2-6 working days (not counting weekends and PHs and eves of PHs)
- Full/Live tracking updates
- Extremely convenient. Deliveries can be scheduled/rescheduled and made to your doorstep.
- The most expensive shipping option
Recommended for customers who need their orders delivered in the shortest possible time, and don’t mind paying a little more for the convenience.
For international orders outside Singapore
|Shipping Options||Standard Shipping (Registered mail)||EPac (Joint service by USPS & Singpost)||Express Courier|
|Shipping Destinations||Worldwide||USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Poland & Japan||Worldwide|
|Estimated Shipping Times||Approx 10-18 working days (Slow)||Approx 6-12 working days (Average)||Approx 2-6 working days (Fast)|
|Tracking||Very limited tracking available. Most packages will not be tracked after they have been dispatched overseas.||Full Tracking Updates||Full Tracking Updates|
||May or may not deliver to mailboxes (depends on the local postal service in your area). Recipients may need to collect their packages personally at their local PO.||Will deliver to P.O. boxes and mailboxes. However, in some cases, recipients may need to collect their packages personally at their local PO.||
Deliveries are made to your doorstep, and can be scheduled in advance.
|Price||FREE For All Orders - Most economical shipping option||Affordable - Price depends on order value (FREE For Orders above USD $50)||Expensive - Price depends on order value (FREE For Orders above USD $200)|
*Please note that the estimated shipping times are not guaranteed; not even by express couriers themselves because there are simply too many factors that can affect shipping times (bad weather, problems at customs and etc). That said, EPac and Express Courier services do have certain standards to uphold; thus, they provide better support, tracking and shipping times. *
For local orders within Singapore:
|Delivery Options||Registered Post (SingPost)||Express Courier|
|Estimated Delivery Times||3 – 5 working days||Within 2 working days|
|Tracking||Good Tracking||Full tracking|
|Service||May or may not deliver to mailboxes. Recipients may need to collect their packages personally at their local PO.||Deliveries are made to your doorstep|
|Price||FREE For All Orders - Most economical delivery option||Affordable - FREE For Orders above USD $50|
Customs Duties and Taxes
Please note that customers/recipients are responsible for all local custom duties and taxes in their respective countries - your parcel will only be released by customs officials after these fees have been paid. That said, we do check every order to see if they are subjected to any customs fees, and will notify our customers before shipping their orders to prevent any nasty surprises! We will not ship out such orders until we have gotten confirmation to do so. This is so that our customers are able to make last minute changes, or cancellations to their orders before they are shipped out. Your satisfaction is our main priority.
What to do if your order is late
Shipments can sometimes be delayed by bad weather, local festive holidays/events (Christmas!), world events, or held up at customs. Please contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your parcel is not delivered after 18 working days from date of shipping. We will check with postal services on your behalf, and raise an inquiry if necessary. Sometimes packages are simply forgotten and missed out during deliveries; an inquiry usually helps postal services to track down your parcel, and if your order is determined to be missing or damaged, a refund or replacement will be sent to you.
Please note that the inquiry process for standard mail may range from 3 weeks - 2 months.
We hope this was helpful! Please contact us or email us at email@example.com if you require more details or assistance, we will reply as soon as we can =)